In connection with the expansion of the team we are looking for an experienced Unity 3D developer to create really cool projects.
- Are you ready to constantly solve difficult but interesting tasks?
- Do you constantly try to learn something new and improve your knowledge?
- Do the words Unity, Augmented reality, C # sound especially magical for you?
If your answer is "YES" to all these questions, please send us your CV.
Here are your skills important for us:
- Knowledge of OOP principles and patterns
- Strong technical skills in Unity
- C# 3+ years of Unity development experience (3d games)
- Experience in developing mobile projects for iOS and Android
- Client-server development experience
- Language skills to understand technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Skills in development own plugins Experience in publishing the apps in AppStore / Play Market
- VR/AR experience
— Proactive position in application evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
— Build solution from scratch
— Working with team
— Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
What we offer:
— A lot of cool projects, you’ll be proud to participate in.
— Inspiring team.
— A competitive salary based on the interview results.
— Active development process (new features in modern popular products, new startup projects).
— Performance evaluation and flexible system of bonuses.
Hi, 3D Animator! There is an interesting work for you in the American company "LiveAnimationsCorp."
The company specializes in the development of innovative products with augmented reality (AR - AugmentedReality) for children, being produced in more than 25 countries around the world, including the USA, Columbia and Indonesia. We have created animates coloring books (http://livecoloring.org/); we are implementing individual projects for major brands, including: "LACALUT", "GAPCHINSKA", "Norma".
We are looking for a 3D Animator for the project work!
And so, what is important for us:
• Animation of characters, rigging and skinning
• Knowledge of 12 principles of animation
• Proficiency in packages 3D Max / Maya, Cinema 4D or their analogues
• Sense of humor, ability to make a fun story out of a normal animation
• Revitalize the image with a specific character and not just animate, but "revive".
VISITING the premiere of all the new cartoons from Disney / Pixar / DreamWorks etc/ IS A MUST)))
What do we offer?
• A lot of cool projects that you will be proud of.
• Team that inspires.
• Career advancement for the most talented.
• Fair wage, according to the results of the interview.
Be ready for a small testing task and don’t forget to attach your portfolio.
The city of Kyiv, Yevgena Sverstiuka str., 2a, office 507
Business center "Livoberezhny"
Metro station - Livoberezhna
Tel. (044) 377-72-66 - Natalia
There is an interesting job opportunity in American company «Live Animations Corp.»
The company specializes on development of innovative products designed on the basis of technology of augmented reality with use of modern technologies.
In view of the company’s growth and constant expansion of the team of professionals, we are looking for a talented Unity VFX.
Complicated projects and interesting tasks await you. And it’s right that very same work you will be proud of. As for we create magic every day))
Requirements for applicants:
• Experience in working with Unity 3D;
• knowledge of basics of 3D graphics (FPS, sites, setting of textures and materials etc.);
• creation of special effects using Unity;
• skills of work with Unity Profiler;
• skills of making shaders;
• level of English proficiency, sufficient for reading of technical documentation and understanding of video tutorials;
• Experience in working with GIT.
• Confident knowledge in the domain of mobile games;
• basic knowledge of programming (at scripter’s level);
• implementing and setting of game’s internal content;
• design of animations and effects;
• modeling and texturing of game objects.
Our prior objectives are:
• Creation of visual effects, setting of particles and animations directly in environment Unity3D;
• Creation of shaders;
• setting of 3-D models in development environment Unity3D;
• setting of various assets in a project.
We can offer you:
• Decent salary;
• Professional growth;
•Opportunity to learn new things and develop yourself;
• Comfortable working place;
• Mac or Windows of your choice (Mac OS (RAM 8−16, SSD> 1tb, CPU>I5), Windows 7−10);
• our office is located just next to the metro;
• development by genuine Scrum;
• and, of course, cool atmosphere in our friendly team.
If you feel that this vacancy is for you, send us your portfolio just now!!!
Salary offered: 800−1000 usd
Be ready to complete a small TOR and don’t forget to attach your portfolio.
Our contact details:
Kyiv, Yevhen Sverstiuk street, building 2а, office 507
Business center «Livoberezhnyi»
Metro station Livoberezhna
Telephone number. (044) 377−72−66 — Natalya
Hello, UI\UX Designer! We have just opened up a job for you.
LiveAnimations is an international IT company,which specializes on development of innovative products with augmented reality (AR) for kids. Our company provides a full cycle of the development— from designing a concept up to making of finished AR-product.
In view of the company’s growth and constant expansion of the team of professionals, we are looking for a talented UI\UX Designer.
Complicated projects and interesting tasks await you.
Starting from making sketches, designing of cool buttons and «features» for your interface, up to finished cool app, which will be used by millions of children all around the world.
And it’s right that very same work you will be proud of.
As for we create magic every day.
We would much appreciate:
Professional experience in a similar position;
Excellent knowledge of PS \ AI \ Sketch. Skills of work with AF on the most basic level of animation will be your asset;
Experience of developing interfaces for web/mobile apps;
Understanding of usability;
It will be an asset to have a portfolio at Behance\Dribbble
Knowledge of IOS/Android guidelines
It will be an asset:
Your creativity (bring in new lively ideas, surprise);
Team effort (ability to follow the developers’ ideas/cooperate with developers, managers and average persons is a talent. It’s cool, if you have one!);
What kind of tasks you will have:
UX designing for our products;
Projecting and creation of applications’ prototypes;
Creating UI design for IOS/Android mobile apps;
Preparing materials for developers.
What we can offer you:
Opportunity to learn new things and develop yourself;
Comfortable working place;
Mac or Windows of your choice (Mac OS (RAM 8−16, SSD> 1tb, CPU>I5), Windows 7−10);
Our office is located just next to the metro;
Development by genuine Scrum;
and, of course, cool atmosphere in our friendly team.
If you feel that this vacancy is just for you, send us your portfolio right now.
I’m waiting for you☺