In connection with the expansion of the team we are looking for an experienced Unity 3D developer to create really cool projects.
- Are you ready to constantly solve difficult but interesting tasks?
- Do you constantly try to learn something new and improve your knowledge?
- Do the words Unity, Augmented reality, C # sound especially magical for you?
If your answer is "YES" to all these questions, please send us your CV.
Here are your skills important for us:
- Knowledge of OOP principles and patterns
- Strong technical skills in Unity
- C# 3+ years of Unity development experience (3d games)
- Experience in developing mobile projects for iOS and Android
- Client-server development experience
- Language skills to understand technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Skills in development own plugins Experience in publishing the apps in AppStore / Play Market
- VR/AR experience
— Proactive position in application evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
— Build solution from scratch
— Working with team
— Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
What we offer:
— A lot of cool projects, you’ll be proud to participate in.
— Inspiring team.
— A competitive salary based on the interview results.
— Active development process (new features in modern popular products, new startup projects).
— Performance evaluation and flexible system of bonuses.
Hey, sales manager! We opened up a vacancy just for you.
What kind of challenges are you going to meet then?
Your adventures will start from the very first day of the work, since you will have to pass through “all the hells’ circles” from a secretary to a head of a department in order to pave the way to the company’s СЕО and represent him our proposal.
Your job will be challenging, as for we collaborate with the companies from 25 countries and we constantly expand our range of partners, and you will have to keep up the pace with everything.
You will have to work constantly for result, in order to conclude contracts with the companies from all over the world, such as Disney, Nestle or Walmart.
Speak English every day and build an effective communication with the partners (your English proficiency level should be upper-intermediate and higher).
You should be ready to solve any problematic issue, since you will have to deal with representatives of different cultures
And, naturally, for such a responsible position as sales manager is, the skills of effective planning and fulfillment of various tasks are essential.
Your previous work experience doesn’t really matter, we will teach you everything you need to know.
In return to your excellent work, you will have a decent salary.
Hurry to send us your CV!
Kiev, Evhenii Sverstiouk street, building 2а, office 507
Business center «Livoberezhniy»
Metro station Livoberezhna